Join this 1-day (un)conference to meet and learn from DevOps practitioners. You will discuss principles, tools and techniques in an open atmosphere facilitating mutual learnings and productive conversations. Find answers to your challenges and your questions, or at least learn where to go next.
Who should attend
This (un)conference is designed for software developers, software architects, technical project managers, system administrators willing to understand principles of DevOps and introduce more automation in software delivery processes inside their organizations.
This 1-day event is for you if you want to take your knowledge to the next level:
- Understand principles behind DevOps
- Understand principles behind effective configuration management
- Use provisioning tools (Puppet, Chef or Ansible) to configure infrastructure
- Use virtualization tools like VirtualBox, Vagrant, Docker and AWS EC2
- Integrate various steps into software delivery pipeline and monitoring tools
- Workshops & talks
- Open Space – join group discussions or coding sessions on topics of your interest
- Lean Coffee – Participants gather, build an agenda, and start the conversations. Discussions are productive because the agenda for the meeting is democratically generated.
In recent years, he focuses on implementing DevOps initiatives in companies all over Europe as well as delivers training sessions on Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery, principles of DevOps and Software Delivery Automation tools.
- Early Bird price: €179 (18% discount from standard price of €217)
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English