Kanban is a lean process tool with low process footprint. Kanban helps you drive improvements, both in your environment and in the surrounding value stream. Learn how to introduce kanban and how to use kanban to spark cooperative problem solving. Kanban is well suited for complex environment where overview is normally hard to find.
Who should attend
All members of the team, managers.
- What is kanban?
- Kanban vs. Scrum
- How to design a kanban system
- Planning and estimation
- Risk mitigation using Classes of Services
- Metrics and reporting
- Continuous improvement
- Techniques to improve flow
- Multiple case studies from Operations and Development
We ask that you have a basic understanding of Agile before the course starts. If this is new please read at least one of the following books/papers:
- Trainer: Mattias Skarin
- Duration: 2 days, daily from 09:00 to 17:30
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
- 5% for a group of >3 persons
- send 4 people and the 5th has 50% off
- send 8 people and the 9th goes for free
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.