L.E.A.D: Grow even faster your Business, Product and Teams
L.E.A.D, the latest Mozaic Works series of 1-day (un)conferences, brings into the conversation the trends, ideas and techniques that managers use to cope with the ongoing challenges and to stay at the top of their industry.
L.E.A.D participants tackle topics as strategic business goals, how to grow business, product and teams, how to achieve flexibility in business processes and how to react to the unpredictable issues, uncertain decisions and fast changing environment.
1-day of intense, high-quality workshops and talks will be of help for every participant to learn how to empower their teams, innovate, and lead with agility.
Join the first (un)conference, 23rd of March in Bucharest. Other cities will be soon announced.
Who should attend
Managers, CEOs, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Project Managers, Team Leaders, Business Analysts, anyone in a leadership role
This 1-day event is for you if you want to take your knowledge to the next level:
- How to motivate your teams
- How to improve the organization’s culture
- How to build self-organizing teams
- How to improve teamwork and collaboration
- How to make the business more agile
- What is strategic planning and why it’s important
- Agility and strategic planning
- Lean Coffee – Participants gather, build an agenda, and start the conversations. Discussions are productive because the agenda for the meeting is democratically generated.
- Workshops & talks
- Leadership Networking
- Open Space – join group discussions or coding sessions on topics of your interest
- Advisory/Mentoring sessions during the day on management with Maria Diaconu, CEO & Founder Mozaic Works & MozaicLabs
Professionally involved in software development for almost 15 years, with a wide international experience, being involved in many projects around Europe. Creator of innovative technical games like: Taking Baby Steps, Brutal Refactoring Game.
Ralph has been working in IT for almost 20 years as a developer, tester, Scrum Master, Agile coach, manager to VP; the first person in the world with the Management 3.0 Certificate of Practice.
More speakers to be soon announced.
- Early Bird price: €179 (18% discount from standard price of €217)
- Included: Lean coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English