Find out how to ship something of value now!
You are a business person with an idea for a product, or a product manager trying to meet your customers’ increasing demands for new features now, or a programmer struggling with unrealistic deadlines. If you want to deliver more value with less software, then you need this course.
Who should attend
- Startup founders, Startup teams
- Product Owners, Product Managers, Managers, Business investors
- Business analysts, Programmers, Testers, Designers
- Technical Managers, Architects
You will learn
- Which major areas of the system are essential to delivering a complete, coherent product? Slice your product to essential feature areas.
- Which specific features are most likely to get people to buy and use your product? Slice your feature areas to concrete features.
- How can you describe each feature in a way that best helps programmers understand what to build? Slice your stories to executable examples.
- How will you support the people around you in doing these things? With simple techniques like Lost Luggage, Magic Wand, and Try To Stop Me.
Basic understanding of product creation.
- Trainer: J. B. (Joe) Rainsberger
- Duration: from 09:00 to 17:30
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Language: English
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
- 5% for a group of >3 persons
- send 4 people and the 5th has 50% off
- send 8 people and the 9th goes for free
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.