This 1-day workshop is offered as pre-event intense training for Product Leaders (un)Conference (8-9 June, Bucharest).
UX strategy is a process that should be started before the design or development of a digital product commences. It is a practice that when done empirically is a better guarantee of a successful digital product than just crossing your fingers, designing some wireframes, and then writing a bunch of code. It’s the method by which you validate that your solution actually solves a problem for real customers in a dynamic marketplace. Take this workshop to experience a deep dive into the subject matter with both lectures and hands-on exercises.
Who should attend
UX/UI practitioners of any level, product teams and managers, business executives, and startup founders that want to learn how to be more strategically sound in their process.
In this challenging, captivating and hands-on workshop, you will learn:
- Why the empirical practice of user experience strategy is crucial for devising successful online products
- How to validate a value proposition and a provisonal persona
- How to identify direct and indirect digital competitors of your value proposition
- How to collect and capture quantitative and qualitative data for doing thorough market research
- How to conduct a methodical analysis for narrowing in on a unique product and opportunity space
- How to use storyboarding for creating a narrative that focuses on a products’ value innovation and business model
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance