We debunk a few myths about programming submitted from twitter:
- Pair programming is pay two people for doing one person job
- Business people can’t understand technical stuff. Developers can’t understand business stuff
- Writing software is a mere technical job
- You have to do … (agile, scrum, kanban, whateva)
- A high skilled software developer is always better than a less skilled one (other traits don’t matter).
all of them submitted by Ferdinando Santacroce.
Submit more by replying to this thread: https://twitter.com/alexboly/status/1496881164014993410 or by writing directly to one of us on Twitter: @alexboly or @adibolb.