Last night, in Bucharest, entrepreneurs, managers and people interested in focusing ideas towards realisation met at TechHub. It was a special event where they found out:
- What practical tools to use in their teams
- Which solutions help and support them in their day-to-day challenges
Maria Diaconu welcomed the audience with a few words about innovation, entrepreneurship and intrepreneurship, from her experience mentoring startups.
Alexandru Bolboaca continued with the talk “Stay focused: practical tools for your team” where he presented 10 practical tools to stay focused in a team while delivering great products.
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management
- Remove Blockages
- Deal with Bottlenecks
- Resource Availability
- Staff Liquidity
- Effective Meetings
- Limit Interruptions
- Plan Learning
- Improve Flow
You can find the slides here.
After 15 minutes break the Open Space started. The attendees decided to discuss the following topics
- How to launch a web mobile application with reduced costs
- Community of practice
- Scrum & Kanban – taking the most from them
- Start-up: customer discovery
- How to start Agile in a company
- Stay focus: usage and benefits of deliberate practice
- Start-up: how to attract investors
The event ended with a retrospective; you can see the feedback in the picture.
Some of the testimonials were:
- Great tips from the presentation
- Very interesting and useful Open Space discussions
- Find out practical ideas to create Communities of practice
- Practical experiences shared by the facilitators and by the startups entrepreneurs
Thank you again for attending this event. See you at the next edition!