Scrum might look simple, but doing it correctly is hard. In fact, most organizations fall short and obtain only a small percentage of the benefits that can be achieved. That’s why it’s so important to start your Scrum journey the right way: by taking a high-quality Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Master training led by one of the top Scrum experts in the world.
In this training, you will learn how to get a Scrum project up and running. The training is highly interactive and you will leave with lots of practical hands-on experience, plus dozens of tips and tricks on what you need to do to succeed with Scrum in your organization. And if you are already doing (or trying to do) Scrum, this training will help you understand what your team is doing well and what you need to improve to take it to the next level.
“This training was a very impressive one. It was more interesting and impressive than I thought. I really like the way of communicating ideas , bringing samples and also the best practices for a successfully scrum implementation.” – Stefania M.
“Very good training and I liked very much the hands-on approach. Also I appreciate the good organizing. Thank you very much for a good lesson.” – Eduard M.
“Nice flexible training. Recognized my mistakes as a Scrum Master.” – Antal S.
“The training was very well prepared and the trainer is a professional.” – Gentiana L.
“I really enjoyed the structure of the training, as a workshop.” – Daniel R.
“It was a well-constructed training, entertaining and captivating.” – Robert P.
“Good training. Easy going.” – Manuel G.
Who Should Attend
This course has the highest value for practicing ScrumMasters, but can also be useful to Product Owners, members of Scrum teams, Managers and Leaders, Human Resource (HR) Specialists and anyone else who needs to appreciate the role and competencies required of a Scrum Master.
All team members working or planning to work on a Scrum project will also benefit from this training.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
- The underlying principles and values of Lean Thinking and Agile that make Scrum work.
- How to get a Scrum project started, from product vision to Product Backlog.
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities and how to map them to your existing organization.
- The Scrum meetings and ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning: how to plan and keep track of progress in your Scrum project.
- Visual Management: how to empower self-organizing teams while creating transparency and trust.
- Technical practices: what you need to know about developing software in an Agile way, and why it matters.
- Advanced topics: how to scale Scrum, do Scrum with offshore, and extend Scrum beyond your team.
- Beyond the CSM: how to continue your education and experience after this initial training.
The course also foresees open space for discussing your real-life situations and helping you out.
Scrum Master certification (CSM)
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified Scrum Master certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two-year paid membership. You have the right to take the online exam for free up to two times in 90 days (if you fail the first time). After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Participants receive 15 PDUs for this training.
This course qualifies as 15 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) toward the 70 required to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
Participants can read before the training Scrum and XP from the trenches and/or The Scrum Guide.
A basic understanding of Scrum is assumed. For example, participants should read one of the above Scrum introduction books or other find another means of self-study. Previous experience on a Scrum team is desirable.