The 6th edition of CppEurope will take place online. CppEurope Conference brings together European C++ practitioners and well known international personalities from the C++ community, with the goal to enable knowledge exchange about C++ and to help translate modern development practices to C++ programmers.
This gathering attracts members of various communities around Europe, who share the passion for C++ programming.
Join if you’re interested in learning more about the language and the technologies surrounding C++.
Whether you’re building high performance applications, you have memory constraints or you’re working on very old codebases, there will be something for you to learn and try out when you’re going back to your project.
There will be conversations on applying modern practices like refactoring, unit testing, test driven development, etc. in various C++ environments.
First Confirmed Keynotes & Speakers
- Eric Niebler – distinguished engineer @ NVIDIA and long-time member of the ISO C++ Standardization Committee, and is probably best known for his work bringing ranges support to the C++20 Standard Library. He specializes in modern C++ library design, authoring several Boost libraries and the popular range-v3 library for computing with ranges and range pipelines.
- Rainer Grimm – about 20 years as software architect, team lead, and instructor, giving seminars about modern C++ and Python. He published several books in various languages to modern C++ and concurrency, and likes to write articles about C++, Python, and Haskell.
- Alex Bolboaca – polyglot programmer, software architect, CTO, senior trainer, has worked for almost 20 years in tech field, for various industries and book author, with Hands-On Functional Programming with C++, being his latest book.
- Marc Gregoire – Marc is an experienced software architect and book author. As a consultant, he worked for Siemens and Nokia Siemens Networks on critical 2G and 3G software running on Solaris for telecom operators. This required working in international teams stretching from South America and the United States to Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and Asia. Currently, Mark is a software architect at Nikon.
“Keep up the good work! Great selection of speakers!” – V.R., Tech Lead
“I really enjoyed the presentations. Interesting facts and easy to follow.” – M.D., Technical Manager
“Very good speakers and the content was very interesting.” – M.Z., Manager
“All speakers were awesome” – D.A., Senior Software Developer
“Great various topics, the content was on point and relevant.” – B.M., Architect
Who Should Attend
The conference is for anyone interested in learning more about C++, be it from speakers or peers. It’s also an environment where sharing experiences is highly encouraged.
Whether you’re a Senior Developer, an Engineer, an Architect, an expert, a consultant, or a C++ practitioner, you will find interesting sessions or conversations for you.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Full agenda on CppEurope Conference website.
How is it special?
CppEurope is simply for C++ programmers and their everyday problems. Also,
- A healthy mix of well-known experts and international speakers
- Practical examples with the latest techniques applied in C++
- Top notch practitioners, sharing in-depth knowledge
- Diversity of opinions and diverse audience, including programmers, Technical Leads or Architects
- Conversations that matter to you