Level-up your architecture and tech skills on Modern Architecture for Complex Systems by attending: live talks & conversations, keynotes, topics on Architecture for Cloud, DevOps influence on Architecture, Architecting Security in Modern Applications, Serverless and Event Driven Architecture, Performance and Scalability, Microservices, Architecture as Technical Leadership, and Evolving Architectures.
Who should attend
Everyone passionate about Modern Architecture for Complex Systems and software excellence. The content is geared to top-notch Architects, Software Crafters, Programmers, DevOps, Technical Managers, Team Leaders, CEOs, CTOs, Technical Directors, Technical Co-Founders, and Technical Consultants.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
This Learning Program is Available on Demand
Full agenda available on I T.A.K.E. Unconference website.
How is it special
- New innovative approaches to modern architecture
- Exposure to top-notch international speakers and professionals from Europe and the USA
- Practical examples with the latest techniques applied in complex systems
- Fast-paced, dynamic learning atmosphere
- Overcoming travel challenges of this period
Did we make you curious?
For more details about I T.A.K.E. Unconference and registration, click here.