Without doubt, iOS is one of the most popular mobile operating systems amongst developers. And with version 7, it goes to a whole new level.
Join us for two full days of iOS geekiness and you’ll expand on your iOS programming skills and learn how to get the best out of the iOS hardware.
Participants will also receive a copy of Programming in Objective-C 2.0 during the course.
Who should attend
- Software developers who want to expand their mobile development skills
- Architects who need a top view on mobile design
- Technical managers who want to learn more about mobile development (building apps for iPhone and iPad)
You’ll learn how to plan, build, debug and release iOS 7 apps.
- Review and expand your current skills
- Build and release for iOS 7
The course covers all aspects of the Objective-C advanced topics, as well as iOS 7 what’s new and changed.
- Objective C advanced topics
- Memory management
- Design patterns (Model View Controller (MVC), Singleton, Delegation, Observer, Decorator)
- Core Data
- Core Motion
- Camera & Photo library
- iOS 7 – what’s new & what changed
- Consuming Web services/li>
- Drawing and animation
- Debugging, testing and optimisation
- iTunes Connect security (encryption, digital signatures, etc.)
- Publishing on the App Store
To get the most out of this iPhone training course, you should have some programming knowledge and a basic understanding of object oriented programming.
You will also need to be a registered iPhone developer. Attendances are requested to bring their own their own Intel-based Mac to this course.
In addition if you wish to publish your apps to Apple you will also need to be a registered iPhone developer (this paid registration process can be completed during the training course).
- Included: welcome coffee and coffee breaks
- Training language: Romanian/English
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.