Growing high performing teams is hard. Discover, experience, and learn how a Scrum Master can be effective as facilitator, enabler, change agent, coach, and interface of the team with the rest of the organization.
Who should attend
This learning program will bring benefits to Scrum Masters and Agile Managers with at least one year of active experience in these roles. Also, leaders from the organization can benefit by gaining a better understanding of how teams interact.
Objectives & Topics
You should attend this learning program if you want to:
- Improve your facilitation skills with your team
- Learn and help your team have an efficient estimation process
- Have a solid estimation in a complex environment
- Use experiments for continuous improvement
- Learn and refine how you interact and work with the organization you are part of
- Effective Facilitation
- Estimation for Individuals and Teams
- Estimation in Complex Environments
- Impediments: Identification and Visualization
- What’s Next?
The detailed structure of Advanced Scrum Master Skills Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.