Through this practical hands-on customized learning program for agile adoption, the participants will learn best practices with the purpose of defining the tailored model for their teams, under the trainer supervision. At the end of the program you’ll have an improved understanding of Agile and Complex adaptive systems and a new defined release process following the agile principles and values, with focus on a tailored model for teams.
Who should attend
Managers, Executives, Leaders
- Orientation and Expectations
- Fundamentals of Agile and Complex Adaptive Systems
- Goals and Metrics for Agile Teams
- Roles and Responsibilities in Your Agile Environment
- Agile Teams Challenges
- QA Strategy, Role, and Automation in Agile Environment
- Agile Release Process
- Final Review of Agile Processes and Continuous Improvement Framework
- Follow-up and Consultation
- Extra: Agile Hardware
- Extra: Cloud Manufacturing
The detailed structure of Agile Adoption Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on the Learning Program Content section.
- Training language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.