API’s are more and more used in today’s software. A badly formed API is costly to replace. In this highly interactive workshop, you’ll learn how to build design API’s from the ground up.
Why should attend
Learn to address issues like:
- How to we work with API’s when doing continuous deployment?
- We have a new version of the API, what do we do with the old one?
- How can we verify that security and performance requirements are still valid after an API change?
- How do I refactor an API?
- Identifying usage scenarios for the API
- Design the conversation between clients and the API
- Versioning, exception policies, coding rules, extensibility
- Testing of API’s
- Documentation: how much is necessary?
You should have a few years of professional programming experience. Design experience is useful but not necessary.
If you have a specific API example that you want to discuss, make sure to prepare it before the workshop.
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English/Romanian/French
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.