Do you work on a monolith that is difficult to break? Join this program to understand what are microservices, what advantages and disadvantages they have and how to model them.
In this online learning program, you will learn how to identify microservices by using domain modeling or CRC cards, how to design microservices in the small including their API and responsibilities, and how to deal with cross-functional constraints such as logging, security, or monitoring.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Who should attend
Senior software developers and architects interested in learning and practicing microservices-based architectures.
Experience how to architect microservices that help your product advance and scale fast:
- Use Conway’s Law as an ally to speed up development
- Scale easily, modularization
- Architecting microservices using Domain Driven Design and full decoupling
- Practice all the techniques on simple exercises and on real projects
- Experiential learning for participants
- Microservices Fundamentals
- Advantages and Disadvantages of Microservices
- Design Microservices In The Small
- In-depth Design Principles for Microservices
- Identifying responsibilities
- Communication Patterns for Microservices
- Implementation details due to high-level decisions
- (Optional) Implications for security, logging, scalability, monitoring, versioning
- (Optional) Ensuring Reliability of Microservices
The detailed structure of Architecting Microservices Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
Participants should have at least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.