Join this 2-day workshop to understand what are microservices, what advantages and disadvantages they have and how to model them. This applied workshop gets you through: analysis, Domain Modelling, Modularization, API Design, Monitoring, and briefly through typical Cross-Functional Requirements like security, logging, scalability, versioning, and reliability.
Who should attend
Senior software developers and architects interested in learning and practicing microservices-based architectures.
- Using Conway’s Law as an ally to speed up development
- Scaling easily, modularization
- Architecting microservices using Domain Driven Design and full decoupling
- What are microservices and what they are not
- How to identify microservices using bounded contexts
- Practice identifying microservices
- Design communication between microservices
- (Optional) Implications for security, logging, scalability, monitoring, versioning
- (Optional) Keeping the system working – reliability practices
Participants should have at least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Duration: 2 days
- Training language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.