Certified Agile Leadership program is a practical and pragmatic course, which will adapt to the wants and needs coming from the participants. All the necessary theory will be covered, but our focus is on real-life events, challenges, and opportunities.
This Certified Agile Leadership class with Olaf Lewitz is a special experience – it creates a magical container that challenges you to understand what you are looking for as a leader. We invite you to inspire changes in your relationships and contexts, to nurture growth in new ways.
To prepare, refresh your knowledge of Agile and how it fits in today’s economic context. The material to guide you for the preparation of the course will be provided.
Who should attend
This 2-day workshop is aimed at …
- a Scrum Master wondering how to further self-improve;
- a Product Owner trying to improve the difference you make in your role;
- a boss who’s wondering where your role fits in Agile and how you can help;
- a lead developer or architect, and you want to improve your leadership;
- an executive or manager of any level.
- Be challenged and discover what kind of a leader you are;
- Take the lead, if and when you want;
- Learn about Agile Organisations, how to create, transform, and sustain one;
- Get knowledge about Agile Leadership, what that means and how you do it;
- Learn about Agile approaches to change, what works and what doesn’t work;
- Gain more awareness of how you manage contexts and develop relationships;
- Get a clear focus on a growth challenge for the upcoming 6 months with a clear sense of progress;
- Learn a set of principles which apply to leading your life, your team, and your organization;
- Come face-to-face with yourself, your strengths and your weaknesses, as you confront one situation after the other, with equally inquisitive classmates.
Be prepared to be surprised and challenged! You may bring your comfort zone but you might not spend much time in it.
- The personal dimension of leadership – Focus is on your personal story, talents, and skills.
- Acting as a leader – You’ll learn how to integrate them, get to know tools and techniques like the “Responsibility Process”, how to be more effective and aware of yourself.
- Interacting as a leader – This will enhance your power as a leader because you’ll have the opportunity to improve your skills and competencies and have to apply with new techniques.
- Agile Transformation process – Learn how to tackle challenges in Agile Transformations and get to know useful organizational models.
- The Complexity of Agile – We will dive into a Transformational Example, and show you how to work successfully as a leader, in an environment full of complexities.
- Leadership development – You’ll deepen your knowledge in how to create an “Environment of Trust” which helps people to thrive, and how to lead.
Personal and professional gain
- Knowledge – How to overcome the usual business traps which result with limiting success, and establish your path to high performance;
- Personal development – How to get your people aligned, fully assertive and agile, with effective communication skills, improving yourself as the Leader they need;
- Agile Mindset – How to create new ways to inspire and influence your environment, spreading the Agile Mindset to create more leaders around you.
- Attending the entire course qualifies you to receive the Certified Agile Leadership Credential Level 1
- PDUs and Scrum Alliance SEUs (toward CSP cert): 14
- Duration: 2 days
- The class is delivered by a Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Training language: English
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.