Leadership is making a difference with intention. We focus on developing relationships, managing contexts, and nurturing growth. In times of social distancing and working from home, all of these became harder and more important at the same time. All of the exercises of our training have been used remotely in the wild, now we are building the whole training from our and for our homes.
The course starts with a survey and some preparation work before we meet, helping you to analyze your current knowledge in relation to the course. This helps you and the group to decide where to dive deeper and how to invest our face-to-face time. There will be a video call upfront where we will get to know each other. You focus on what to prepare and share your objectives for the course. We set you up for taking full responsibility for your learning journey during the two days we spend together.
We might ask you also to take the lead for a topic in the course. Everybody in the course will be challenged, independent of how long you’ve already been leading or how experienced you are in the agile context. Olaf will co-create the content with all of you, modeling the agile way of leading together: from the start of creating a container of trust until diving into successful examples of agile transformations. The most effective agile methods and tools as well as the TrustTemenos leadership model will be used to work with the content of the course. It is an art to know when to lead and follow. This course is special in that Olaf will be taking part as well and contributing their own personal stories. This fluent change of roles and responsibilities, deciding what to do in which context and situation is adding to your experience.
Who should attend
This online workshop is aimed at …
- Executives, Managers, and Leaders of all levels
- Scrum-Master, Product Owner, Agile Coaches
- A leader who’s wondering where your role fits in Agile and how you can help
- A lead developer or architect, and you want to improve your leadership
- Project and Team Leads
The differences in your experiences enrich the course because we all learn from each other – the more the different we are. Our collaborative leadership and learning is based on diversity, enrichment, and interaction.
- Start your journey to your next level of leadership
- More clarity of who you are and what you want
- More awareness of how you manage contexts and develop relationships
- Clear focus on a growth challenge for the upcoming 6 months with a clear sense of progress
- A set of principles that apply to leading your life, your team, and your organization
- You will have experienced the effect of a container of trust, which leads people to show up and integrates ambiguities and diversity into a driving force
- A long list of inspirations and recommendations
After the training the participants will receive Certified Agile Leadership certifications “CAL-E Essentials” and “CAL-T Teams”. For “CAL-O Organisations” is needed to attend the three days session. You can read more about CAL certificates behind this link.
In the first part of the course, the focus will be on your personal journey. In the second part, we will apply our learnings and principles, along with our model and other tools to the frame of agile organizations. Be prepared to be surprised and challenged. You may bring your comfort zone but you might not spend much time in it.
Personal and professional gain
- Knowledge – How to overcome the usual business traps which result with limiting success, and establish your path to high performance;
- Personal development – How to get your people aligned, fully assertive and agile, with effective communication skills, improving yourself as the Leader they need;
- Agile Mindset – How to create new ways to inspire and influence your environment, spreading the Agile Mindset to create more leaders around you.
- Duration: 2 days
- The class is delivered by a Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Training language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.