Master the art of writing code that’s easy to read, understand, and maintain by using the Clean Code principles compiled by Robert C. Martin (Uncle Bob).
Attending this learning program you will benefit from the trainer’s practical experience with the system of various sizes and in different languages. You will understand how to apply those principles in your code starting the day after the course.
Who should attend
- Mid-level and senior programmers
- Technical leads looking for improved coding guidelines or improved ways to structure code
- CTOs who want to reduce the cost of change for their applications
You should attend this learning program if you want to:
- Write code that is easy to read, understand and change
- Incrementally clean existing code using the boyscout rule
- Start using naming principles so you can communicate with your development team through code
- Learn how to structure methods in classes
- Why is clean code needed? The reasons and benefits for using the clean code principles
- Naming Principles; The continuum of names
- Functions Principles: small, low indentation, single responsibility, shortlist of arguments, no side effects, error handling is one thing
- Comments vs. self-explaining code
- Structuring objects and data
- Classes. Structuring classes: Small, single responsibility, easy to change
- The boy scout rule: try and leave the code a little better than you found it
- Clean Code and Software Design
The detailed structure of Clean Code Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
Basic knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles is useful for understanding some of the concepts, but not required.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.