Join this practical, hands-on journey of building an enterprise system!
The course takes the developer through a hands-on journey of building an enterprise system. It is intended to introduce the developer to leading practices they can confidently apply to their work.
Who should attend
Software developers working on Enterprise Systems.
In most enterprise projects the day-to-day development effort does not require the developer to get to know the system as a whole along with the build and deployment tools that support the software development lifecycle. This often results in lack of knowledge and confidence in; the overall system, and the leading approaches in enterprise software development.
You will learn to
- Create a walking skeleton of the project
- Create automated system tests
- Use leading techniques to develop Web Services, Messaging and Persistence
- Isolate the business from infrastructure using ports and adapters and Domain Driven Design
- Create a build using Maven
- Add static analysis to your build
- Create automated system tests using a BDD framework
- Persistence to a relational store
- Messaging with JMS
- RESTful web services
- Authentication and Authorization
- XML Marshalling
- Proficiency in enterprise system design
- Increased confidence in leading technologies and tools
- Bring your own laptops
- Have JDK 1.7 and Maven 3 installed
- Have Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA installed with Maven support
- Trainer: Mashooq Badar
- Duration: from 9:00 to 17:30
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English
- Attendees will receive a certificate of participation
- 5% for a group of >3 persons
- send 4 people and the 5th has 50% off
- send 8 people and the 9th goes for free
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.