The course is a 2-day intensive face-to-face learning experience with pre-work and post-work done as a mix of individual and group work over video both lasting around 4 hrs. The Pre and Post work focuses on personal growth using the Agile Coaching Growth wheel to guide your journey. The 2-day course focuses on equipping you with new tools, techniques, and skills to be the best agile coach you can be.
Who should attend
- Agile Coaches
- Product Owners
- Professionals in a leadership role for Agile projects
- Scaling Agile professionals/Enterprise Agile coaches
This course is also for aspiring coaches interested in servant leadership and a desire to learn and facilitation, professional coaching, mentoring and teaching in service of Agile teams.
The ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC) course provides a deep dive into the world of agile coaching focusing on 4 key areas of the role:
- Professional Coaching – Learn the basics of Professional Coaching from ICF Certified Coaches. Competencies you will start to build include: Active Listening, Powerful Questions, Emotional Intelligence, Presence, and Clean Feedback.
- Mentoring – When someone you are working with runs out of ideas what do we do? Learn the core skills of a good mentor and how to support people through the difficult transition to a new way of working and avoid falling into consulting.
- Serving the team – We will look at the basics of team coaching from ORSC trained trainers before moving on to looking at the importance of a solid team launch, coaching plan, impediment removal, and conflict.
- Facilitate Learning – Using Training from the BACK of the Room! techniques we will explore adult learning techniques culminating in creating a new learning experience you will be able to use.
Before you can be an effective Agile Coach you must first know yourself. We provide pre and post-work that focuses on this very thing. Using the Agile Coaching Growth Wheel to direct you as you grow throughout the course and the rest of your career.
- this certification is best pursued after Agile Team Facilitation (ICP-ATF).
- Duration: 2 days workshop + 2 online sessions (4hrs each)
- Training language: English
- You will receive the ICAgile Professional Agile Coaching Certification (ACC) when both the pre-work (4hrs), 2-day course and post-work (4hrs) have been completed
- This course is worth 16 Section C – SEU’s towards Scrum Alliance
- The Course counts 15 CCEUs including 10 in Coaching Competencies towards your ICF renewal (The Only ICAgile Course in Europe).
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.