After an organization decides to increase its agility, eventually they need to change the way roadmaps and strategic product plans are built. A relatively new technique, Impact Mapping helps move strategic planning from speculation to hypothesis and fast testing.
This workshop will teach you lightweight techniques for identifying and deriving requirements from strategic business goals.
Who should attend
Business analysts, product owners, technical leaders, and managers who want to learn how to identify features starting from strategic objectives and how to keep them in the center of the development
This program is for you if you want to learn how to use impact mapping to:
- Strategically plan improvements instead of only implementing features
- Reduce waste by focusing on the most important changes
- Identify assumptions to mitigate development risks
- Improve the speed of your strategic planning
- What is strategic planning and why it’s important
- Agile development and strategic planning
- Impact Mapping Basics
- Building an Impact Map by yourself
- Identifying assumptions
- Impact Mapping with the strategic planning team
- Communicating impact maps
- Monitoring the strategic objectives
- Facilitation techniques for the Impact Mapping workshop (optional)
- Overview of Impact Mapping Tools (optional)
The detailed structure of Impact Mapping Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
For the best results, you should have at least 1-2 years of experience as a business analyst/leadership position. Knowledge of agile principles and practices will help you understand the content better, but are not mandatory.
- Training language: English/Romanian
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.