This workshop will teach you lightweight techniques for identifying and deriving requirements from strategic business goals.
Who should attend
Business analysts, product owners, technical leaders and managers who want to learn how to identify features starting from strategic objectives and how to keep them in the center of the development
This 1-day workshop is for you if you want to learn how to use impact mapping to:
- Strategically plan improvements instead of only implementing features
- Reduce waste by focusing on the most important changes
- Identify assumptions to mitigate development risks
- Improve the speed of your strategic planning
- What is strategic planning and why it’s important
- Agile development and strategic planning
- Impact Mapping Basics
- Building an Impact Map by yourself
- Identifying assumptions
- Impact Mapping with the strategic planning team
- Communicating impact maps
- Monitoring the strategic objectives
- Facilitation techniques for the Impact Mapping workshop (optional)
- Overview of Impact Mapping Tools (optional)
For best results, you should have at least 1-2 years of experience as a business analyst/leadership position. Knowledge of agile principles and practices will help you understand the content better, but are not mandatory.
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English/Romanian
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of attendance
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.