Everyone is a manager!
The one-day workshop is different from the two-day Management 3.0 course. It is advised (but not necessary) to attend the two-day class before this workshop. The workshop builds on earlier topics, but it offers completely new materials.
The practices in the book and workshop build on the ideas from 50+ books and experiences from 30+ companies.
Who should attend
This course aims at leaders/managers who want to become Agile, and people who want to become great team leaders or line managers. (No practical experience with Agile methods is necessary, though some familiarity with Agile principles and practices is useful.).
The book Management 3.0 Workout offers concrete practices, tools and games for all workers so they can introduce better management, with fewer managers. With this new book, and its one day workshop, you can change your organization’s culture, step-by-step, starting tomorrow.
- Games and exercises
- Experiment with tools
- Discussions about management topics, with an emphasis on storytelling
- We use Delegation Boards to clearly communicate which key decisions areas are delegated to participants, and at which level.
- We pay attention to the Champfrogs Checklist for intrinsic motivation, and evaluate how this can be applied to organizational change.
- We practice making Personal Maps and having Improvement Dialogues that will address the participants and workshops themselves.
- There will be an opportunity to discuss Salary Formulas as a way of achieving fairness and transparency in organizations.
- There is a Kudo Box to get people to appreciate each other’s contributions, and a Celebration Grid to evaluate the experiments.
- We discuss and explore a Metrics Ecosystem and Problem Time, in order to understand performance and progress.
- We publicly list everyone who contributed to the event with Project Credits and evaluate a product or service with a Feedback Wrap.
- We even apply a Merit Money system to allow participants to distribute 10% of the workshop’s profits among themselves!
- Digital Certificate of attendance signed by Jurgen Appelo
- Duration: 1 day, from 09:00 to 17:30
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Language: English
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
For group discounts please contact us.
Need more information? Let us know and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.