– Smooth your transitioning to Agile for your teams and organization –
During this 2-day applied workshop you will learn how to transition your team or organization to agile. You will gain a deeper knowledge of the transition process so that you can either do it yourself or hire and manage agile coaches in an effective, productive manner.
Who should attend
- Managers who want to transition their team / organization to agile
- Leaders involved in agile transition
- Scrum Masters, leadership members or anyone who want to become an agent of change
- Learn how to transition your organization to agile
- Identify typical blockages to implementing agile and how to surpass these
- Evolve your organization to a management system designed to reduce time to market and improve the adaptability to change
- Intro. Why transition to agile?
- Values, Principles, Practices of agile
- How to use Values for an agile transition
- Agile change management in brief
- Exercise: Situational transition. What would you do?
- Transition roadmap. 10 steps for advancing faster in agile transition
- Exercise: Build your own transition roadmap
- Social interactions. Profiling. Transition risks
- Exercise: Identify the social leaders of the group. Options to optimize transition.
- Training, Coaching, Managing – what to use when
- Exercise: When to train, coach or manage, depending on the context
- 7 steps from Micro-management to Self-management
- Exercise: Apply this 7-step transition pattern. What to do in each step. Train, Coach or Manage?
- Measures of transition progress. When to stop. When to break.
- Exercise: Identify progress in your transition. When do you know you achieved your objectives?
- Cost of change. Impact and absorption of change.
- Exercise: Observe change velocity. Too fast, too slow, good enough?
- Transparency of change. What and how to communicate in order to have everyone on board.
- Exercise: Create a plan to make the change transparent to all the factors involved. Exercise: How to identify and manage risks.
- Transition is over. What now?
- Final debriefing. What’s next?
- Basic knowledge of agile
- Having read Agile Manifesto and the principles behind
- 40% hands-on exercises
- 30% discussions
- 30% lectures, Q&A
- Continuous Feedback
- Adapt the workshop depending on the audience needs, in an extensive manner for in-company sessions
- Duration: 2 days, from 09:00 to 17:30
- Training language: English / Romanian / French
- Subscribe to the “Agile Transition Program for Managers” to benefit of live guidance and advisory during your transition from experienced agile transition coaches and trainers.
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.