– Identify the agile coach your organization needs –
This 5-hour hands-on workshop will boost your knowledge about hiring agile coaches. Whether you need an in-house Agile Coach or a consultant, this applied workshop will help you choose the right person for your specific context. Also if you plan to promote a colleague to an internal coaching position, this workshop is the best fit for you.
Who should attend
- Scrum Masters or leadership positions involved in the selection process
- Understand what an Agile Coach should do
- Learn how to interview an Agile Coach
- Differentiate between coaching phases: Transformation, Normalization, Performance
- Intro. Agile – short recap.
- What is an Agile Coach?
- Agile Coaching: Trainer, Mentor, Facilitator
- Exercise: Where are you? Understand the internal need for Agile coach role depending on the current organisational context
- Exercise: What do you need? Change Agent or Performance Guardian?
- Coaching values
- Exercise: Interview questions
- Exercise: prepare for your interview with an agile coach depending on your context
- Agile Coaching. Performance monitoring.
- Exercise: checklist of performance metrics in your context
- (optional) Enterprise Agile Coach
- Final debriefing. What’s next?
- Basic knowledge of agile
- 50% lectures, explanations
- 40% hands-on activities
- 10% Q&A
- Continuous Feedback
- Duration: 5 hours
- Training language: English / Romanian / French
- Subscribe to our guidance plan in order to help you whenever you need
- Invite one experience Senior Agile Coach to your interview to boost your hiring skils
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.