This training will teach you how to lay down the foundations of a successful digital product. Applying a very hands-on straightforward process you will learn how to identify target users, set business goals, identify risks and devise features for a product idea.
Who Should Attend
- Product managers, Startup founders, Business executives:
You will have a hands-on process for kickstarting a new product (or clear up an existing one). After the workshop, you can ensure that you focus on the right users, see the functionality that needs to be designed, have tools to validate your assumptions and have clear documentation which helps transparency in the team.
- Designers (UX, UI):
As a designer, you will see what comes before the designs and understand the importance of business goals and user needs. This will help you to create better designs, form a better communication with stakeholders and product managers and to be a hands-on designer.
If you apply the right strategy from the beginning, you can save a lot of time and money on product development. We will start with the business/product idea as an input. During the workshop, you will learn UX strategy and design thinking principles. After the course, you will be able to:
- See an overview of the business (users, product, marketing, etc.)
- Identify your target users
- Identify assumptions about the users and know how to validate them
- See the risky assumptions about the product and know how to validate them
- Map out what features are necessary for the product
- Decide what to put in an MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- How to create a design brief to move on to the product design
- Do workshops with your team and integrate designers, stakeholders, and developers in the process for better collaboration
In the two-day course, we will cover the following topics:
- The User-Centered Business Canvas (UCBC)
- Identifying business risks
- Creating meaningful User Personas
- Validating User Personas
- Mapping out and prioritizing features
- The concept of the MVP
- Writing a good Design Brief
You will also get these to the workshop:
- A copy of Csaba’s book: Seven Step UX: The Cookbook for Creating Successful Products
- Every template in a ready-to-use format (user personas, business canvas, functionality map, design brief template, etc.)
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Language: English
- Participants will receive certificate of attendance
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.