Are you a Product Owner, Product Manager, or are you just interested in how to plan a release with Agile methods? Do you want to create a roadmap, learn how to negotiate the scope, and pivot often to maximize your product’s value? Do you need to control better the release of your product? Join this learning program and you will learn.
Who should attend
Product managers, product owners, business analysts, project managers, leaders, and managers.
You should attend this learning program if you want to:
- Determine the roles and responsibilities for you, for your team, internal and external collaborators
- Learn how to make Release Planning in a truly agile way, considering a road map and taking pivots into account
- Scope negotiation: use it in your daily product management life as a means to distill the value from your features
- Find how to control the release by using Product and project management coordinates
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Release Planning
- Scope Negotiation
- Control the Release
- What’s Next?
The detailed structure of Planning and Controlling the Release Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
Participants should have at least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.