In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework™, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow.You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture and Scaling Leadership.
This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) (certification fees included in course).
Who should attend
This course is ideal for:
- Change agents (coaches)
- Anyone helping lead or participating in a SAFe rollout
- You want to learn the principles of lean thinking and product development flow
- Understand how to lead an enterprise in agile transformation
After this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
Intro to SAFe
- Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framing
- An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level
Agile Release Train
Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
Agile Portofolio Management
Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow
Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Duration: 2 days, from 09:00 to 17:30
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English
- SAFe Agilist certification: attend the 2-day Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
- Attendees will receive a certificate of participation
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.