This two-day course goes well beyond Scrum. It teaches Lean thinking tools, roles, processes, and the software engineering practices necessary to achieve the code quality you need to scale Scrum to your enterprise business context.
Who should attend
Software developers, testers, project managers, product managers, and other practitioners involved in software development.
You will learn to apply:
- SAFe, Lean, and Agile—The SAFe framework, Lean principles, and the Agile process movement.
- Team structure—High performing Agile teams, the Scrum Master role, and the Product Owner role. At scale, teams, Scrum Masters, and Product Owners have additional responsibilities and challenges.
- Building Backlogs—Writing user stories and other backlog items, sizing and prioritizing, and writing acceptance criteria. At scale, team backlogs are part of the enterprise backlog model for integration with the program and portfolio.
- Sprint execution—Planning, backlog refinement, tracking, demoing, and continuous improvement. At scale, these include team-level and program-level ceremonies and events.
- Agile technical practices—Strategies to avoid “waterfalling” a sprint, TDD, ATTD, automated testing, and continuous integration.
- Launching the Agile Release Train (ART)—Preparation for the first program- level Release Planning Meeting.
Certification – SAFe Practitioner (SP)
The SAFe Practitioner certification validates your knowledge in applying SAFe ScrumXP (Scrum, Lean, and XP inspired practices) in an enterprise context so that you can prepare for the adoption of the Scaled Agile Framework at the team and program levels.
- SP Content Kit (pdf material for non-revenue generating use)
- SP Branding Kit (certification mark, material co-branding, etc.)
- Certified SP directory listing (optional)
- Those attendees who pass the exam will receive Academy membership for one year, access to the private SP member area, downloads, and invitations to special events.
- 1+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English
- SAFe Practitioner (SP) certification
- Attendees will receive a certificate of participation
- Courseware: Course PowerPoint Slides, PDF Workbooks, Instructor Materials and Handouts
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.