Do you need to deliver features fast without thinking about infrastructure? Do you want low-effort scalability and performance, combined with minimal costs? Serverless architecture promises all these things.
But in order to obtain all these advantages, you need to switch your architectural mindset to fully embrace an event-driven, distributed, and limited control approach.
In 4 weekly 2-hour remote sessions, you will learn the building blocks of serverless architecture, how to think in events, and the important concerns related to this approach.
Feedback from your experienced trainers, inspired by their wide experience as practitioners building products, will help you get the most out of the practice sessions.
Who should attend
Senior software developers and architects interested in delivering features fast without thinking about infrastructure.
Experience the opportunities of serverless architecture:
- Master the building blocks of serverless architecture
- Take advantage of event-driven in the cloud while avoiding traps and common challenges
- Build architectures using the serverless style
- Practice all the techniques on simple exercises and on real projects
- Experiential learning for participants
- Fundamentals of Serverless Architecture
- Building Blocks of Serverless Architecture
- Thinking Serverless
- Cross-functional concerns
The detailed structure of Serverless Architecture Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on Learning Program Content section.
Participants should have at least 5 years of professional experience in software development.
- Language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized learning program or more information? Contact us as we are happy to answer your questions.