The advancement of your agile journey is co-designed taking into consideration the current context, constraints and business objectives.
We will help you accelerate delivery, improve quality and reduce time-to-market by working in your environment, through customized adoption programs. Values, principles and elements of agile leadership are key to the success of each program.
Our approach has the purpose to offer the management, leaders and team(s) a different perspective, a fresh perspective on how to achieve the next level of performance.
In addition to stated customer objectives, in order to make recommendations, we also evaluate the current status against the objective of advancing the agility while keeping a high performance.
Objectives and scope
Approach / Way of work
In terms of delivery, some examples of the techniques and skills that we use are:
- Pair work, especially useful for the initial phases of acquiring a new skill and for moving beyond obstacles. This is also one of the most powerful tools in our customized coach the coach programs
- Micro-training, short, less than an hour hands-on training for micro-techniques
- The power of example. The trainer / the coach demoes a technique to a group of team members and then encourages them to use it. Useful for reducing resistance to adoption.
- Shadowing & retrospective. The trainer / the coach observes for a period of time how the team members do their daily work and then gives them feedback.
- One-to-one discussions. Or focused group discussions, on various challenges.
- When needed, 1-2 hour mini-workshops will be included for new techniques or needed practices applied directly in production.
- Design experiments. Experimenting. Apply some of the techniques by measuring the expected results. As part of the Agile journey, we recommend an increased focus on designing experiments to validate the defined hypothesis.
Each client organization has an unique culture, team members with diverse experience and skills, and business goals. Depending on your specific needs, customized learning programs and mentorship programs can be created for key people in order to advance on the agility path.
5 Steps To Grow
I. Get to Know Your Context
First we understand your needs, objectives, and context, so that we can provide the best options for you.
II. Design A Personalised Proposal
III. Agree On Terms
Once you confirm the chosen option, we agree on delivery, timeline, start date, and everything else needed for the best start.
IV. Set The Work Environment
Set everything up for a good collaboration and get ready to start!
V. Start Improving!
Our top-notch, international experts support your growth according to the agreed terms and objectives.