As part of acquisitions or mergers, or investment projects, we help with technical due diligence since the beginning of Mozaic Works, from 2008.
The directions that we cover include:
- Architecture: Software Architecture and architecturally-relevant concerns such as: performance, elasticity, scalability, resiliency, and security, including the evolution of architecture
- Existing code – using code analysis and random visual inspection: source code quality, technical debt, code design quality, maintainability
- Team organization and skills: organization, including technical team structure, key roles, maturity, plans and capacity for growth
- Processes: Software Development Practices, including technical and collaboration practices, methodologies, tools, scalability and the improvement potential and capability
- Infrastructure: System architecture, performance management and monitoring, scalability, DevOps current status
- Risks: existing and new risks, related both to technical aspects and the team
- Product Strategy, Architecture and Code design alignment: roadmap feasibility, product development maps and risks
Approach / Way of work
The due diligence process is well prepared, starting with the clear understanding of the objectives, and continuing with the plan for an holistic approach for the analysis and evaluation of the agreed areas and directions.
As part of the analysis and evaluation, we use various techniques, including:
- Analysis and Measurement Tools
- Discussions with the relevant stakeholders on each area
- Evaluation in various ways of the existing artifacts (e.g. existing architecture, code, etc)
- Models for identifying the risks
- Evaluation of the current skills, organization and vision for the future
- Probing the findings and going in-depth when the case
5 Steps To Grow
I. Get to Know Your Context
First we understand your needs, objectives, and context, so that we can provide the best options for you.
II. Design A Personalised Proposal
III. Agree On Terms
Once you confirm the chosen option, we agree on delivery, timeline, start date, and everything else needed for the best start.
IV. Set The Work Environment
Set everything up for a good collaboration and get ready to start!
V. Start Improving!
Our top-notch, international experts support your growth according to the agreed terms and objectives.