With more than 15 years of experience in the world of software, Adrian shares about himself:
I wanted to develop software to help my clients improve their business. I was helped by my professors, colleagues and mentors to continuously improve both my technical and analysis skills. Whenever I write code I focus on reducing domain complexity to obtain maintainable software.
The continuous improvement paradigm is important for the people I work with and for myself; this is why I like helping people and teams reach their goals.
- Professionally involved in software development for more than 15 years in small and large companies in Romania and France, with customers from Germany, Finland, Sweden, Netherlands, Romania, Italy, France
- Likes to teach passionate people from dynamic companies to exceed their potential by challenging their current activity model for a better collaboration, performance and satisfaction
- Has trained and coached individuals and teams on both technical and organizational side on topics like: agile and lean transformations, visual management, continuous improvement, Scrum, Kanban, unit testing, TDD, pair-programming, clean code, rescuing legacy code
- Involved as a trainer, coach & consultant in agile and lean transformations in small and large companies
- Involved in developing software for domains like: energy, e-commerce, banking, customs, public sector and ERP/CRM software
- Pragmatic approach for continuous improvement: the right combination of practices helps the teams to obtain better results, faster
- Technology agnostic, he worked on a lot of technology stacks, and can adapt to the needs of any team
- Facilitated over 100 coderetreats in: Romania, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Finland; one of the most active coderetreat facilitators in Europe
- Continuous learner and challenger of existing ideas and concepts
- Keen interest in serious games, and using gamestorming for continuous improvement
- Fluent in Romanian, English and French
- Active in the communities from Europe: Romania (www.agileworks.ro), Belgium, France, Germany, Finland, Agile Lean Europe Network (www.alenetwork.eu)
- Author of the Coderetreat book (leanpub.com/coderetreat), a book for coderetreat hosts and facilitators