Communication is a critical success factor in all projects. You need it to promote alignment and understanding between people with very different goals, responsibilities and perspectives, such as managers, domain experts, end users, technical experts and development teams – in other words, all stakeholders.
These interactions happen constantly during the lifetime of a project, starting with the inception phase.
To reap the benefits of face-to-face learning and sharing opportunities, your gatherings need to be efficient, energetic, focused and participative. They also need to produce concrete results that you can put into action. Finally, they must make the best use of time of all the people attending, which is one of the most valuable resources you have available. Fully participative gatherings and meetings will tap into the collective intelligence of the group, thus improving product design, project execution and risk management, and have accelerated learning and decision making.
Who should attend
Everyone having an interest in the quality of their meetings and this workshop is especially designed for: Managers, Leaders, Project Managers, Agile Coaches, Scrum Masters, etc.
- Obtain the facilitation ability over any group in order to meet their objectives
- Understand how to organize the team in order to have success
- Achieve better results with less stress
- Increase the ability to embolden and lead team members
- Create strategies for dealing with challenges of the team
- Find out methods, instruments & strategies
- Increase the success rate of your projects with better communication and participation of all stakeholders
- Make efficient use of time to generate concrete, actionable results
- Promote focus and engagement, so that each person can contribute constructively throughout the meeting, accordingly to their own personality
- Turn disagreement and conflict into valuable improvement opportunities
- Learn practical skills and techniques that you can immediately bring into your projects
- The meaning of effective communication
- The role and skills of the facilitator
- How meetings work: structure and types
- Managing the container (room) and space
- Time management while facilitating
- Understanding and leveraging different personalities in the group
- Participatory decision-making
- Dealing with disagreement and conflict
- Activities to collect input and generate results
- Visual thinking and visual facilitation
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- Training language: English/Romanian
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.