Who should attend
All team members — programmers, analysts, testers, UI/UX designers — working (or planning to work) on a Scrum project will benefit from this training. Additionally, all other roles that come in contact with the team (ex. managers) will get a better understanding of how to collaborate with an agile team.
- Fundamentals of Scrum
- The Scrum Master Role
- Facilitation Guide for Scrum Events
- Common Scrum Artifacts
- Agile Estimation Practices
- Common Scrum Metrics
- Recommended Practices for Scrum Masters
- Common Challenges of Scrum Masters
The detailed structure of Scrum Master Online Program is presented on Craft Academy – Mozaic Works Learning Platform, on the Learning Program Content section.
- Training language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.