Let your architecture emerge at Adi Bolboaca‘s two-day workshop.
In this 2-day workshop participants learn through theory and practical hands-on exercises what the architect role means, needed principles and practices to create and maintain the architecture of a software product at high standards.
Who Should Attend
- Software architects
- Experienced programmers (5+ years)
- Team leaders
“I feel my entire view of architecture has changed. Another eye opening course by Mozaic Works.” Andrei N., Timisoara
“It was very practical, interactive.” George D., Bucharest
“Simple presentation, useful from the practical perspective,
concise.” Cosmin P., Bucharest
- Understand the need of software architecture
- Make the distinction between functional and non-functional requirements
- Learn how risk management can be used when requirements change
- Identify security risks and mitigation strategies
- Have a good software deployment strategy
- Find ways of modularization of the software and identify modules responsibilities
- Learn how to communicate software architecture toward different audiences
- Simplify the architecture versioning process: update, refactor, improve
- Have 360 degrees on software architecture, being able to understand all the stakeholders of the system
- Minimize the risks of software systems
- Improve the reliability of software architecture
- Easily spot modularization smells inside a system
- Be able to create flexible architectures that are easy to change
- What is Architecture. What is Software Design
- Architect’s role: Traditional and Agile
- How to start on architecture
- How to communicate architecture to business people, product people, developers
- Architecture evolution
- Architecture versioning
This workshop is very practical, with about 50% of the time will be spent to practice the architecture concepts that will be presented.
- Around 40% presentations
- Continuous guidance from the trainer
- Included: welcome coffee, lunch and coffee breaks
- All courseware materials will be received in electronic format.
- Training language: Romanian/English
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of attendance
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.